How to Strengthen Weak Nails: We more or less are conscious about the health benefits of most used kitchen ingredients like lemon and garlic.
But do you know that these two kitchen ingredients can be utilized amazingly on your nails? Absolutely right!
How to strengthen Weak Nails
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- One piece of vitamin E capsule
- One bottle of clear nail polish
- First of all, finely chop or make a paste from 2-3 garlic cloves.
- Now, mix one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice into the garlic paste.
- Then take out the oil from a piece of vitamin E capsule. Add the vitamin E capsule oil into the garlic and lemon juice mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Keep the mixture in the room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Now take a clear nail polish out in a jar or a container, then add the mixture in to it and stir properly.
- You can store them according to your next use.
How to apply these Remedies to Strengthen Nails?
- First of all, confirm that you have removed your earlier used nail polish.
- Wash and clean your nails using a neutral soap.
- Apply a layer of this strengthen nails vitamin solution on your nails using a brush.
- Confirm that the nail is totally covered with this mixture.
- Wait for at least three days, and do not rinse it off.
- After three days, take the hard mixture out and let your nails to be rest for one day.
- Do this process again and apply it to your nails regularly for making stronger your weak nails.
Some Tips to Strengthen Weak Nails:
- Many people have a habit of biting their nails. They are not conscious of the results of that. If you are one of them, stop biting your nails immediately.
- Occasionally, due to using excessive nail polish, over and over again, altering the nail polish colors would occur to weak and yellow nails. Sometimes your nails require breathing. If it’s not possible, it goes colorless.
- To do the nails healthy, it’s vital to keep moisturize and hydrate your nails. Aside from applying nail creams, you should drink an adequate quantity of water regularly (at least 6-8 glasses of water daily).
- Now and then, leaving dirty nails can occur to weak and yellowish nails also. Confirm that you always keep the nails neat and clean.