How to do Manicure at Home:Do you know how much longer your nail should be kept to have healthy and strong nails?
In this hectic world, whereas we usually don’t have time to stand in front of the mirror, how will we take out time go to a beauty salon for preparing us? It may be better if you can do it at home. Nowadays, it’s not a top-secret issue.
Ladies and gentlemen, you love soft skin, beautiful hands, and well-polished nails. AM I RIGHT?
But your beautician takes lots of time to maintain your nails. Professional manicures can be costly and time-consuming, but what if you can do it at home with great comfort?
Treating nails at home has become simple, easier, and convenient than ever before. People will be jealous of you for your nails. Let’s see How to do Manicure at Home.
How to do Manicure at Home:
1. The primary step is to take away your old nail paint. To do that, apply a good quality nail paint remover. Remember that you should use the remover only on the nails, not on the skin.
2. Secondly, you need to trim your nails to your desired size. Keep them in good shape by applying a filer.
Finally, use a soft buffer to the surface of your nails to become smooth. But too much buffering the nails can break your nails.
3. Take a bowl of warm water, and then add some drops of anti-bacterial moisturizing hand soap into it. Keep your fingers in the warm soapy water for some minutes. Then, pat dries using a soft towel.
4. Massage a good quality cuticle cream lightly on each finger. Then wash your hands using clean lukewarm water and pat dry using a soft towel.
5. The following step is to scrub your hands for 2 to 3 minutes and then wash your fingers properly using freshwater. Pat dry.
6. Use a good quality moisturizing hand lotion and massage your hands till the cream is totally absorbed.
7. Make usage of a base coat on your nails before applying any nail color. Leave them to dry and then apply your preferred nail polish.
Three coatings are perfect for covering every nail. Apply the strokes one after another and wait to dry each of them because this stops distorting.
What is your opinion after reading the post about how to do manicure at home or how to do a manicure at home? Please leave your comments below.